Who do I contact if I feel my player is in the wrong division?

The Player Agent is the league officer you should contact. He handles all of the following:


  • Concerns about the team or division your child is in.
  • Conflicts or personality mismatches between your child and a manager, coach, umpire, or other player
  • Eligibility issues (Residency, Schools, waivers)


See the Board of Directors page for contact information.

Local Sponsors